Mindfulness Life skills For Teachers To Teach Young Adults
Mindfulness Life Skills For Young Adults
Mindfulness Life skills For Teachers To Teach Young Adults -Learn Techniques And Tips That Can Be Taught To Young Adults.
- Learn about the extensive research and scientific evidence of teaching mindfulness to young adults and the role of neuroplasticity in the brain
- Learn of the benefits of mindfulness for young adults in promoting, greater focus, concentration, empathy and increased self-esteem.
- Learn to teach mindfulness life skills to young adults. Allowing them to have a greater awareness of their emotions and to manage them more effectively
- Learn skills to teach young adults which promote increased self-awareness and awareness of peers and resilience
- Learn skills which promote and maintain healthy relationships among students
Course Duration – 2 days
It is recommended that a follow-up full day//half day(depending on numbers and complexity) is integrated to the package as staff will be given the tools for improvement to practice with , and follow up allows for feedback, fine tuning, and increased confidence with support and practice.
Cost: €2000 – 2-day package
Half day follow up: €500
Group size: 20 to 30 participants.
Other courses available